I am a classically trained homeopath, having graduated from the Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine in Toronto, and a registered member of the College of Homeopaths of Ontario (#15190) based in Newmarket, Ontario.
My interest in natural healing arose when my new husband and I decided to start a family some years ago. Because I was using a prescription cortisone cream to address a facial rash at the time, and because I wanted to be off all medications before conceiving, I sought treatment from a natural health practitioner. Although the practitioner helped me to resolve the rash without the use of the cortisone cream, I was unable to conceive. Nevertheless, it was through this journey that I was introduced to homeopathy. Since studying and practicing this amazing healing modality, I have witnessed many wonderful instances of healing both in myself and others (e.g., arthritis, skin rash, varicose veins, insomnia, thyroid nodules, anxiety, sciatica, etc.).
As I strive to provide my patients with the best possible care, I am a firm believer in continuing education. As such, I am currently studying with renowned homeopath, Dr. Will Taylor, M.D. Under his tutelage, I have studied:
- The Homeopathic Management of Skin Diseases (2015),
- Acute Care (2014/15),
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology from the perspective of the homeopathic prescriber (2014/15),
- Translating the Language of the Patient into the Language of the Repertory (2014),
- Principles of Case Management (2013),
- Small Remedies (2013), and
- Working with Chronic Diseases: The Chronic Miasms of Hahnemann (2013).
I have also studied:
- Homoeopathic Diagnosis with George Dimitriadis (2014),
- History of Homeopathy with Kim Elia (2014),
- Bowel Nosodes with Dr. Russell Malcolm, Dean of the Faculty of Homeopathy, Royal London Homeopathic Hospital (2013),
- Phase I of the HTSF Front Line Homeopathic Care sponsored by Homeopaths Without Borders (2013),
- International Hahnemannian Study Group, with Dr. Andre Saine, one of the world's foremost experts on homeopathic medicine (2012),
- various topics with Monica Frohmann, lecturer at CCHM (2011), and
- Mastering Case Analysis with Jeremy Sherr, eminent homeopathic lecturer and founder of the Dynamis School (2010).
Prior to studying and practicing homeopathy, I worked for 15 years in the freedom of information and protection of privacy field and human rights.
187 Main Street South
TEL 647 - 335 - 2873